When creating a Google Analytics Visitor Story, you'll have the opportunity to connect one Google Analytics profile per story.
To set up a new Google Analytics account for a Google Analytics Visitor Story:
- Click Connect new Google Account and a new browser window will open.
- Choose a Google Account or sign into one that has access to your desired Google Analytics account.
- Click Allow, to let Talu have offline access.
- Back in Talu, you will get a list of Properties (a.k.a. websites). Choose one.
- Then choose a View, which is a profile for the website you are tracking. You may only have one choice (the default is “All Web Site Data”).
Once you've completed the above steps, give your story a unique name and create it!